Have you ever thought about affordable online shopping sites in Nigeria? Even if you haven’t, your reading this might suggest your interest in the subject. Well, for most Nigerians, online shopping is no longer a strange term. While some individuals choose to do part of their shopping in brick and mortar stores, some individuals engage in online shopping as a routine.
Whether you shop online regularly or occasionally, your focus should be to engage in cheap online shopping. But how can you? If you think that a compiled list of affordable online shopping sites will play a key role, we are on the same page.
Written to provide that answer, this article has thirteen best online shopping sites in Nigeria. To help you make an informed decision, there are pros and cons to each store. Let’s take a trip to find out!
13 Affordable Online Shopping Sites in Nigeria
If you require a cheap online site to buy second-hand phones, Obiwezy is an excellent option. It is an online shopping site that is specialized in the sales of brand new and used mobile devices.
Obiwezy deals in an extensive collection of mobile phones and electronics. The brand aims at producing quality smartphones for Nigerians, and this they do at very affordable prices.
- They offer a warranty for their goods.
- Simple ordering process.
- Fast delivery.
- Guarantee on return policy.
- They offer discounts for some devices on pre-order.
- It only specializes in phones.
When it comes to sales of affordable fashion products for men, Ajebomarket is a top-ranker. It is an online fashion store that offers deals of a wide variety of fashion accessories for men.
They offer excellent value for meager prices when compared to other online shopping sites available.
When next you are shopping for male sneakers, eye wears, wristwatches or shirts, you won’t go wrong with Ajebomarket.
- Doorstep delivery.
- They offer a money-back guarantee.
- They provide a wide variety of fashion items for men.
- They don’t work on weekends.
As a combination of Yudala and Konga, Yudala is one online shopping site you can trust for low prices. I ran a comparison check on the price of a phone brand on Konga and one other website; I was stunned to notice a price difference of over N10,000.
I, therefore, couldn’t help but add it to this list of cheap online shopping sites in Nigeria. Goods on Yudala are not just cheap but are also of good value and come in varieties. Products include mobile devices, home and kitchen appliances, groceries, and many more.
- They provide flexible payment options.
- They offer a wide range of quality products.
- They have a customer-centric approach.
- They provide encouraging after-sales support.
- Customer services are sometimes slow.
Note: Yudala comes both as an online and offline store. Both of these provide goods at affordable prices.
Maybrands, Nigeria, is one great choice of cheap online shopping for quality brand fashion items. This online store offers quality fashion goods for both men and women at one of the lowest prices you can find.
You can especially trust Maybrands, for it has a reputation of being the biggest licensed retailer of designer wristwatches and the only licensed store to sell fossil products in Nigeria.
- Excellent quality products.
- Good customer service.
- Only card payment options are available.
- Shipping takes about five to seven days.
Launched in 2014, this is a cheap online shopping site servicing not only Nigeria but also Kenya and Uganda.
Kilimall is remarkable for its provision of affordable goods, and this is evident in its logo slogan, ‘Affordable Online Shopping.’
They offer sales of electronics, fashion products, and smartphones at low prices. Discounts on products is a regular feature on this site.
- They offer discounts regularly.
- Refunds are available.
- Slow shipping process.
- ‘Pay on delivery’ orders cannot be canceled.
Supermart is an online store founded in 2014. Specialized in the online sale of groceries, supermart.ng is one of the cheapest online stores to buy your drinks, snacks, and toiletries, amongst others.
Supermart grocery products are not just cheap but are also of good quality compared to many other online grocery stores.
- Less than three hours of delivery from time of order.
- The ordering process is simple.
- The site is easy to navigate.
- They offer delivery online within Lagos
- Few negative reviews on services.
Obeezi.com is a fast-rising Nigerian online shopping store that offers fashion accessories as well as clothing at very affordable prices. They sell first-rate wholesale goods. That way, you can be assured of getting good quality at low prices.
- They offer one of the best return policies.
- They deliver nationwide.
- Return policies are not effective after seven days.
Note: Popular times on obeezi.com are Wednesdays by 5 pm when they are usually not too busy. You might want to schedule your order to this time for faster delivery.
Deluxe Nigeria is an online shopping mall where you can buy almost anything ranging from your electronics to fashion items and furniture at the best prices. What makes deluxe special?
Apart from running an online mall, customers are allowed to have an in-store experience where they can see and feel products they want to purchase, thereby combining benefits of both online and offline shopping.
- They offer fast and free delivery.
- They provide flexible payment options.
- Good customer service.
- Refunds are rarely available.
PayPorte is an online store that is rapidly increasing; this online store boasts of a 24 hours delivery service.
Mr Eyo Bassey established PayPorte online store in the year 2014. This online shopping site was founded in Nigeria, but as time passed, it gradually made its way into other African countries like Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Kenya, and Ghana.
This online store is said to be “second to none” in Nigeria, and it also cleared the part for other online stores in Nigeria. PayPorte offers items like:
- Electronic device
- Trendy Gadgets
- Home appliances
- Accessories for both male and females
- They offer quality and stylish apparel.
- Their delivery service is speedy.
- They have excellent customer service.
- Vendors on PayPorte complain of not being paid.
Jumia is said to be the largest online shopping site in Nigeria, and I would say it is the most popular online shopping site in Nigeria. Jumia was founded in the year 2012 by Jeremy Hodera and Sacha Poignonnec, along with Tunde Kehinde and Raphael Kofo Afaedor.
Its headquarters can be located in Yaba Lagos, Nigeria. Jumia has about 5000 employees. Jumia also has some of its branches in more than ten countries in Africa. In Nigeria, Jumia works under the brand known as Jumia, Nigeria. It offers products like:
- Male and female accessories
- Fashion items
- And more
Jumia can also be used as a means for paying local bills like electricity bills, Dstv/Gotv, subscriptions, and other services.
- They offer free returns and refunds services.
- Customers complain of advertised products being out of stock.
- Their customer service is very poor.
- They have a weak delivery service system.
- Customers Complain of fake goods being sold to them.
- Jumia, as an online store, takes selling authentic items very seriously, but because it has a platform that allows other retailers to sell on their shopping site, fake products are bound to be sold.
- The quality of the items sold also depends on the brand of that item.
Slot is among the most innovative online shopping sites in Nigeria. Nnamdi Eziegbo founded this cheap online shopping site in the year 1999.
This online site is said to be among the top three ranking online sites in Nigeria, and they have lots of offline stores all across the country. Slots offer gadgets like:
- Computers and laptops
They also provide repair services for phones and engage in Phone swapping services.
- They sell quality products and items, especially phones.
- They offer free delivery services.
- They offer free return services.
- Customers complain of fake accessories.
- The free delivery service only applies to customers in Lagos and Abuja.
- Accessories involve phone cases, screen guards, smartwatches, and so on.
Kara is known to be among one of the most affordable online shopping sites in Nigeria. This cheap online shopping site was established in the year 2012, and thousands visit this site daily.
They offer products like:
- Fashionable gadgets
- Computer and laptops
- Kitchen appliances
- Electronics or power gadgets, e.g., generators
- Automobile products
- They offer free shipping services.
- They sell products that are of good quality.
- They give 10% discounts for large items for homes and offices.
- Their delivery service is speedy.
- No significant or reasonable drawbacks.
This online site can also be called a market place because it makes room for lots of retailers to advertise their products or items, and it also links customers to those retailers.
So you see JiJi is like a market-place with many traders, the only difference is that it is an online market.
JiJi also helps retailers selling on their site to advertise their products using boosted ads not just on JiJi but also outside the online store.
This online site was founded in the year 2014 in Lagos, Nigeria, by Anton Wolyansky. JiJi makes its profit by displaying ads and is also a member of Genesis Group.
As for the items they offer, you can get almost anything you want on JiJi, all you just have to do is to locate the retailer selling what you want.
- JiJi is an online market, so you can get whatever you want on it.
- It is an excellent platform for advertising your goods.
- Since transactions can be done outside this platform, it is effortless for you to be duped.
Now that the country is on lockdown, each listed website will have its approach to delivery. However, you can still visit any of the websites that attracted you the most and read about their present arrangement for delivery.
And as you shop online, endeavor to stay safe and live well for less.